Subject: Re: FLASH: Suggestions? (toggle buttons)
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:12:57 +0100

Chris:

You can change the visibility of the MC with a Set Property action...
Name the instance of the MC you want to uncover, set property "visibility"
to 0 in the first frame where it exists, then in the frame where you want to
"uncover" it, set property "visibility" to 1....

HTH
Cheri
Advantage Web Solutions
http://members.home.com/cherica