Subject: FLASH: OT: HTML Question
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:42:03 +0100

Hey folks...

VERY sorry for this OT question, but I'm getting baffled (and tired of
searching through pages of iHTML code) and I'm wondering if someone can
assist me in finding an answer for this page:

http://www.jobsonline.com/russtest.htm

The big problem is that about 1/2 of the whole form DOES NOT show up in
NS, yet shows up fine in IE. I'm thinking that IE is a bit more
"forgiving" with closed out tags, but I've double-checked all of my
<TABLE></TABLE> tags and they seem to be all there (9 of each).

Any other thoughts from those of you that have soem HTML experience?

Thanks,

Russ