Subject: Re: FLASH: The Beat Matcher Game
From: Vincent Cocciolone
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:29:28 +0100

Thanks,

I am finding problems with my Mac as well.. but only with IE 4.5 and
no probs with Navigator on the Mac! Also no probs on PC (win 95 and NT)
It shuts down IE (Mac) when it tries to load the text file of the top ten
scores.
What doesn't make sense about this though is that it's a simple call to the
text file, just as I've used many times before with no probs on IE/Mac.
Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks,

At 11:55 AM 8/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>At 12:46 AM 8/30/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>>

>>>http://www.homegrownhiphopzone.com/beatmatcher
>>>
>>>Hey all,
>>>
>>>Here's a lil somthin I whipped together....
>>>Please check it out and let me know if you find any bugs...
>>>And have fun!
>>
>it works fine on my pc, but when I check it on my mac it immediately goes
>to the "Cool Yeah, it took you X clicks" screen after you press start and
>doesn't let you choose anything. Also it doesn't list the high scores. It's
>just blank.
>
>I'm using a MAC G3, OS 8.6, Navigator 4.6; I think this might be a funky
>plug-in problem, though.
>--
>
> ,..
>; _ shahidatnettwerk [dot] com Shahid Quadri
> c oo 604.654.2929 Web Developer
> \ http://www.nettweb.com Nettwerk Productions
> -

| |
| Vincent P. Cocciolone - vincentcatfrymulti [dot] com |
| Fry Multimedia - http://www.frymulti.com |
| 734.741.0640 - ext. 488 |