Subject: Re: FLASH: flash 4 tutorial page visibility problems
From: Jake Miller
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:03:46 +0100

I just realized the same thing. I went to Dreas van Donselaar's site
<http://www.A2ZIS.com> to check out his page and it said "Flash 4 player
not detected." I suspected that might be the cause of my original problem
and went to Macromedia and dowloaded the latest shockwave and flash player,
and the tutorials and my other little experiments all run great now.

I wonder why the flash demo download doesn't include the latest flash player
and shockwave plug-ins.

Thanks very much for your help, everyone.

Jake Miller

>From: Drey Cameron <dreyatfingerfood [dot] com>
>To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
>Subject: Re: FLASH: flash 4 tutorial page visibility problems
>Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:06:41 -0400
>

>I had this problem, and someone else posted this same problem last
>week.I realized that I still had only the Flash 3 plug-in for my browser,
>so upgrading the plug-in to version 4 fixed it. I suggested this solution
>to the other fellow, but never heard one way or the other...
>
>HTH,
>--Drey
>
>== Drey Cameron
>== PO Box 61119, Durham, NC 27715 USA