Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: flasher-digest V1 #3532
From: Helen Triolo
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 21:48:40 +0100

OK, the next person who responds to this thread without trimming all the
crap off the end is going to die a slow and painful death. On a black
background. (or maybe on a red silk one if you're lucky, since I'm not
a white white white male with lots of disposable income)

Helen
Helen Triolo � http://i-Technica.com � 301-424-6037
Flash Q&A archive � http://i-technica.com/flashlist