Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash Quiz Game assistance...
From: Suzanne Beane
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:05:14 GMT

Wayne-

What you are suggesting with the self contained file makes alot of sense.
And if I contain all the information in one Flash file, I will also be able
to animate all the questions without a problem. With the self contained
file, I will be able to incorporate the right and wrong answer screens (2
generic ones) for useablity with out a problem.

I was trying to figure out if there was a way to have only 5 different
types of animations used (bringing the question and answer in separately),
can the flash file call upon a database in order to make the file size
smaller. I wanted to create this file with the least amount on k as humanly
possible as well as possibly limiting the amount of production work on my
end.

thanks-

Suzanne