Subject: Hello / auto scaling
From: matt
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:40:26 GMT

Hello all,

I'm new to this list so I'll start by wishing everyone a long and happy life.

Now that's done, down to business:

I would like to know how/if it is possible to set a flash movie so it
scales to a browser window dimensions. I know that if the window is set to
a factor of the same dimensions as the movie then the movie will occupy all
of the window. Can anyone shed any light on this one?

best regards,

matt

ps. flash asset xtra rules!

http://www.head-space.com