Subject: Re: new to Flashing
From: Jan van Boesschoten
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:21:42 GMT

Hi Sam,

Thanx. I have changed it.

JAn

>>> Sam Michel <owneratchinwag [dot] com> 02/19/98 05:54PM >>>
Hello Jan,

To send email to the list you need to send it to:

flasheratshocker [dot] com

I've re-directed the following message already so there's no need to resend
it.

At 11:41 19/02/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>One important thing is, before you want to do some tweening and that kind
of stuff, you first have to make a symbol of the object you want to work with.

useful. You have www.flashcentral.com. Maybe you can find something there.

>Good luck and enjoy it
>
>JAn
>jvbatmediaplaza [dot] nl

>Listmembers -
>
>I am very new to Flash (just d/l the free trial yesterday), and expect to
>learn a great deal from those with more experience.
>
>My first question is: Is there an archive of this mailing list? This way, I
>won't have to bomb the list with newbie questions.
>
>My second question is: Besides Macromedia's site, could you please suggest
>some URLs to learn more about what to do with Flash, and more importantly,
>how to do it?
>
>Thanks in advance for any suggestions, help . . .
>

>-------------------------------
>methdoggatnet-make [dot] com
>
>I flashed myself, and enjoyed it

Toodle Pip

Sam
Webmedia Group, 21 Noel St, London, W1V 3RD
T: 0171 494 0812 F: 0171 434 1304 E: samatwebmedia [dot] com
ICQ Pager: 4561042
Webmedia: http://www.webmedia.com
ShockeR: http://www.shocker.com