Subject: Re: NS Comm 4.04 always Java??
From: Audiohost
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 23:11:26 GMT

Wayne:

page, and it refers in any case to something that is loaded off the hard disk -
not of the Net. In NN 3 "Loading Java" is done when you first start the browser -
it was part of how fast or slow the program started. Now, the Java stuff only
installs when the browser encounters a situation where it's needed.

Question: Can you prevent Java loading by turning the "mayscript" attribute off?
But then again - you're probably the only one who encounters the first Java item
in a browser session on your own page, and we definitely want Java to be enabled!

Greetings,

--
Tom
tom [dot] bataudiohost [dot] com