Subject: EMERGENCY: opening application form a URL
From: Christian Cook
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:10:00 GMT

Have designed an intranet in Flash for a large financial group in London
but cannot seem to get the buttons to open an application, I am using
GET URL with the link- file:///C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office\WINWORD.EXE

But in Netscape all I am getting is a prompt to save the file rather
than save or open.

Any ideas at all. Is this at all possible??

Help urgently needed. DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY.

Cheers all

Christian.