Subject: CGI EXAMPLE
From: Ing. Mario Alberto Rodr�guez Su�rez
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:28:57 -0000

Hi guys, I am looking for an example of how to collect information with a
form made with Flash and then to send all the information collected to an
e-mail.

I have been looking for the example in Flashkit.Com but there is only one
available that uses ASP server, and I am working with a UNIX server.

Any information will be helpful, if you can share an example I can be
reached off list at marioaatcfe [dot] gob [dot] mx

Thanks in advance.

Mario.