Subject: HTML Formatted Text
From: Jason Bouwmeester
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:25:47 -0000

Hey all,

I am very familiar with HTML formatted text and have been using it a lot
with Flash 5. However I have found a discrepency and can't figure this out.

According to the F5 Manual (page 219) the following tags are supported:

<A>
<B>
<FONT COLOR>
<FONT FACE>
<FONT SIZE>
<I>
<P>
<U>

I can get ALL of those to work EXCEPT <P>. I find that I have to use
problem with <br><br> is that the line break is a bit bigger than a <P> tag
and is causing me some spacing issues on a current project. Also, <br> isn't
listed as being supported - is there other tags that are supported even
though they are not listed as such?

TIA,
Jason

Jason Bouwmeester