Subject: RE: [flasher] Re: sitecheck http://www.krysanthemum.com
From: AndyA
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:13:04 -0000

Hey Kumi,

Having sorted out my player I revisited the site. Very cool graphics. I
found my way around OK, though the icons lower right (info, links etc) were
a little indistinct so I didn't notice them at first. One other thing, the
"Development thru stages" buttons seemed to stay active even when there
wasn't another stage to go through. Might be worth deactiviting the button
once the last stage in the series is reached.

Ran beautifully and very fast on my machine.

Regards

Andy