Subject: RE: [flasher] RE: Check site: The CarCreator
From: AndyA
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:26:02 -0000

Hey Marc,

Just revisited your site now I've fixed my issues. Loved it. I've created my
dream car and wanted to save it, but clicked with no reponse. The print
thing worked fine though. It might be nice to add a "Remove" option for the
bottom half of the selection elements. If you've added an exhaust and decide
the car looks best without one, it'd be nice to be able to remove it.

Now if only I could afford the racy red ferrari I just created.... =;o)

Andy