Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: sitecheck http://www.krysanthemum.com
From: Anthony Smith
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:16:41 -0000

on 21/2/01 2:23 PM, Kumi Chamberlin at kumiatbellatlantic [dot] net wrote:

> yeah, some of the stuff is processor intensive, and it looks choppy on my
> power mac 8600, too. i like having my slow machine cuz it keeps me reminded
> not everyone has a powerful computer, but most of my audience (design
> companies) have newer, faster machines than mine..

thats true.. :) tho i think a slower computer is fine for testing.. id
prefer something beefier for development, mine can crawl sometimes :) I
guess i hate having a faster computer at home too.. i know i could do the
work without anywhere near the number of crashes im getting on my power
mac..

8_b!t_b@y