Subject: Re: [flasher] Preventing mouse clicks from activating buttons in submerged MCs
From: Karin Christensen
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:48:14 -0000

Either do not put buttons in the movie clips or when you have a button
action in a movie clip that I assume is targeting something else (the
other movie clip? the main time line?) have it target itself to go to
another frame where you give the button a graphic behavior. Or
better, instead of covering up one movie clip with another ,target the
one you don't want to show to go to a blank "park" frame and stop.
This way only one movie clip at a time is visible.

Karin Christensen
Scientific, Medical and Veterinary Illustration
karincatlinkline [dot] com
www.linkline.com/personal/karinc/