Subject: Re: FLASH: Movie Clips/Sound files
From: Erik [gearik] Mattheis
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 20:27:53 GMT

>At 05:34 AM 12/31/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>What is the best way to completely stop one audio loop and start another
>>instantaneously? you know like toggle two sounds?

Perhaps a more streamlined solution if you only need one of those two
sounds looping

Create a two frame movie clip with each frame having one of the sounds set
to loop 9999 times, and a "stop" action in the first frame of course.

for your button or frame actions: just make sure you "stop all sounds"
before tell targeting the sound movie clip to go to the appropriate frame.