Subject: FLASH: FLASH : getting a bit confused !
From: Ben Deroo
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 01:29:22 GMT

Hi all,

I've been reading a whole lotta excellent tips and tricks and technical solutions here, but I have a fairly down to earth simple question.

Am I correct in assuming that it is best, and most efficient to have as littlle as possible "tweening" in the main timeline  (be it shape or motion)  ?
I am lead to believe that all-or most- tweenig must happen in MC's .

Just too get it straight , is this the msot efficient method , and most likely to produce a nicely streaming movie ?

Thanks,   Ben

Smile :-)   Life is too short to complain

ben [dot] derooatpandora [dot] be">ben [dot] derooatpandora [dot] be

ben [dot] derooatplanetinternet [dot] be">ben [dot] derooatplanetinternet [dot] be

http://home2.planetinternet.be/benderoo

ICQ# 24083032