Subject: FLASH: creating a link to a scene within a movie
From: Chris Ellis
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 23:38:42 GMT

HI Flashers!

Ok maybe I just don't get it! It seems like this should be simple but I really need some help.

I have an initial movie (main.fla) that becomes a navigation menu for the site content (content.fla). The background colors for the 2 movies are different so they must be separate movies. content.fla has 10 scenes.

How do I create a button action on main.htm that will link to content.htm scene X ?

I understand I need to load the movie but I am missing something.

Thanks

Chris Ellis
TwistedWeb IS