Subject: RE: FLASH: Lightwave to Flash
From: pete clark
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 01:52:05 GMT

Nope. I generally use 3D Studio Max for modeling and there is no
vector-output option or plug-in for that either. The best way I've found to
do 3D in Flash is to use Adobe Dimensions. You can do some very simplistic
modeling, animate it and export the frames as a series of EPS or Illustrator
files. The frames still usually need to be cleaned up by hand in
Illustrator but the results are SO much better than Streamline. One other
thing, any gradients generated in Dimensions should be deleted and recreated
in Flash. It'll cut your file size way down. Good Luck!

pete clark
noram digital media :: a new media firm

peteatnoramdigitalmedia [dot] com
http://www.noramdigitalmedia.com