Subject: FLASH: Lightwave to Flash
From: I am the Walrus
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 01:38:37 GMT

I'm sure this has been covered, so if someone can point me to a FAQ or
search engine for this list, I'd appreciate it.

I used to work as a Lightwave animator and would like to apply those skills
to Flash. Is there any way to output from LW to Flash without hand tracing?
I downloaded a trial version of Streamline and it didn't do a very good job.
There must be a vector saver plug-in for LW available somewhere! Hand
tracing really only leaves me with the opportunity to do very simplistic
animations. I'd like to do some more cutting edge stuff.

Thanks!

Paul