Subject: FLASH: pre-beta site check?
From: I am the Walrus
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 01:48:48 GMT

I'm working on a site for my local 4X4 club. Right now there are no sounds,
not much content, just a skeleton for the site. I'm interested to find out
if anyone can figure out why IE 5.0 is complaining about an error when the
site first loads.

Otherwise, comments on the design would be appreciated. I made this site
with my audience very much in mind - 4x4 enthusiasts who have little
computer experience. Thus I stayed away from anything that strayed from the
buttons down the left style interface.

http://www2.xtdl.com/~fusion//NorthCountry/NCC-Rev-Beta.htm

(the URL is case sensitive)

Anway, thanks for the help!