Subject: RE: FLASH: pre-beta site check?
From: Mike S. Krischker
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:39:29 GMT

Also got an error on my IE 4.0/W95.

It tells that it expects a "[" on line 13/13.

I like the site more than my browser. Some suggestions
though:

The loading animation could be smoother, perhaps its
size is too big. And I would let the "Fusion built"
animation only run 1 time, or every 30 seconds.

HTH

msk

mike s. krischker web architect
metzerstrasse 33 - ch-4056 basel switzerland
fon +41 61 383 12 80 fax +41 61 383 12 81
mskatmsk [dot] ch (mailto:mskatmsk [dot] ch) - http://www.msk.ch
Tips f�r KMU im WWW: http://www.kmutips.ch