Subject: Re: FLASH: HOLY MOLY sound files are massive!!!
From: Jeff Bradshaw
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:15:07 GMT

Al, have you looked at using .rmfs (Beatnik).. this is a different approach...
kinda like a "souped up" midi files with a big, big sound.
M. Greenburg is working on a jukebox using this tech and I've got an
unfinished project using Flash and Beatnik at:
http://www.gvn.net/~jbrad/show/default.htm
I worked with R. Court from ritzcafe.com to put this demo together for WebTV
...Just a thought as an alternative. You'll need to go through some hoops to
use on a PC, and the PC editor is on it's way...Check out www.headspace.com to
find out what you need...
(FS command using some javaScripting)