Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 4
From: Eric J. Wittman
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:46:24 GMT

David Gary writes:

>>Is there a chart or graph that has step by step instructions on how to
install Flash3 on each browser?<<

I haven't seen a graph specifically but we have this really nifty area our
TS people put together:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/shockwave/installation/

>>Is there any reference or link that will give direct facts that a
developer can pass on to a client?<<

We are working on a few things right now. The latest info is located at:
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/productinfo/whyuse/

Some of this is Shockwave centric but can be applied to Flash as well. There
is a wealth of information on that area.

>>Is there any reference or link that will give developers samples on how to
"sell" flash? (all the pros)<<

The above area should help. We are also working on some case studies, a why
use Flash document and other resources to help our developers.

>>Is there any info on the future relations between NS and MM to drive this
format into continually being integrated into the browser?<<

No info on future relations but rest assured, we are working with NS/AOL and
Microsoft to ensure improved compatibility and integration.

Cordially,
Eric J. Wittman
Customer Advocate
Product Manager, Flash & Generator