Subject: RE: FLASH: A word about tutorials
From: Timothy Palmer-Benson
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 03:40:02 GMT

Hi Russell:
Point taken, but a tutorial is a tutorial and I wonder if they are really
free. Are they not a flycatcher or a method for book writing? After all we
have Dreamweaver Bible, so perhaps Amazon.com will soon be carrying
FlashBible! I don't mind, but I do wish some book writers would improve
their style and be more thoughtful of neophytes. Flash is a very important
program in web development and anyone who is involved in web programming ( I
use the term loosely) MUST learn it or ultimately fail. I am just having a
tough time getting anywhere with it and so are the people who work with me.
In these days of input overload, it is sometimes hard to justify time needed
to learn a specific way of accomplishing a task.
Tim