Subject: Re: FLASH: fonts problems in generator
From: C Moulton
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 14:12:47 GMT

Hi Francois,

We experienced that problem as well (along with others)> The solution is quite
easy, depending on how much text you have! Using the text tool, select the text
box and drag the upper right hand corner handle (which should be shaped as a
circle) to make the text box wider than the selected text (the corner box will
then turn into a square).

A good rule of thumb I have found is to drag all text boxes, even those that will
be dynamically updated by Generator, out to a length that is far wider than they
would ever need to be, just to be safe.

--

Charles Moulton
Interactive Designer

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will
never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for mine."
- John Galt