Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash without a border?
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 01:28:39 GMT

----------
Comments below
----------

value="http://home.earthlink.net/~mahalfamily/countdown.swf">
> <param name="SCALE" value="noborder">
> <param name="BGCOLOR" value="#CCCC66">
> <param name="LOOP" value="false">
> <embed src="countdown.swf"
>pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/" width="95%"
>height="95%" scale="noborder" border="0" vspace="0" hspace="0"
>bgcolor="#CCCC66" loop="false"></embed>
></object>

----------
You need to change the SCALE parameter value from "noborder" to "exactfit",
in both places, but note that this will often cause at least a slight
distortion on some browsers, as not all are configured with the same
available window size.

>Another question regarding flash... when I put this same page and .swf
>on my domain account, i had an error message. It said: "This page
>contains information of text/plain and can only be seen with the
>appricate plug in" and it also had the missing plugin symbol. BUT i do
>have the plug in as it works fine from my earthlink account. Whats
>going on??? is it something to do with teh MIME settings on my domain
>server??

You surmised correctly; the MIME type is not set correctly on your server.