Subject: FLASH: OT: Business Question
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 23:23:27 GMT

Hi Folks...

Quick little OT question...

I'm doing the whole "Incorporated" thing, and I've been picking up so much
business that I actually think it's time to start behaving like a business
for real, with my freelance gigs.

Can anyone recommend any software or materials to assist me with that? You
know, "How To Run Your Business '99" or something...

Thanks!

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302