Subject: FLASH: Browsers...
From: Brett Roberts
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:50:41 GMT

Yes this is really a browser question but it relates to flash because I was wondering if there is a way to keep IE 3.0 and 4.0 on the same machine. I need this to be able and test Flash in both. I know Netscape allows you to do this, but is this another one of Microsoft's great ideas to not allow you to do this?

Thanks for any responses...

Brett Roberts