Subject: FLASH: Help me out
From: Anil Hamal
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:17:38 GMT

Hi flashing flash gurus.......................................need your
help
I created 5 buttons, which scrools from left to right side of stage
horizontally, and it loops all the time till user clicks on one of them.
When the user clicks on one of them I want the rest button to fade to 0%.

here goes the question
How can I solve this problem without creating 5 mc's and attaching to each
button?

thank you
anil