Subject: RE: FLASH: Browsers...
From: pete clark
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:24:19 GMT

It has said on the Microsoft site that there is no way to keep both versions
of IE on one computer.

pete clark
noram digital media :: a new media firm

peteatnoramdigitalmedia [dot] com
http://www.noramdigitalmedia.com

>Yes this is really a browser question but it relates to flash because I was
>wondering if there is a way to keep IE 3.0 and 4.0 on the same machine. I
>need this to be able and test Flash in both. I know Netscape allows you to
do >this, but is this another one of Microsoft's great ideas to not allow
you to >do this?