Subject: Re: beta test of The Fortune Teller
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:23:17 +0100

Thanks for testing, Wayne. Your the only one so far who noticed that my
Fortune Teller is gender ambivalent. I thought it was spookier that way.
Good idea, btw, to reboot. FT is insidious and does strange things to
your pixels. I know cause I had it on my screen for days and now, well,
I'm not the same person I was when this began.;>
Actually, FT is grinning enigmatically with just a twist of evil.
Dorian

Wayne Townsend wrote:

> That Teller is freaky man - in a scarry sort of way. Does look kinda like
> Howard Stern.
> What is that thing - a man or woman?
>
> Some kind of wierd power coming from it, even when looking at it from
> across the room. What is it mouthing? Gave me the creeps.
>
> It's evil.
>
> It was sitting on my screen for about a half hour last night, so I rebooted
> my machine just in case.
>
> "Shudder!"
>
> /wayne
>
> PS: good job.
>
> Wayne Townsend
> WebStaffing.Net, Dallas, TX. USA
> waynetatTopher [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatTopher [dot] Net)
> wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net (mailto:wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net)

Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too