Subject: Re: << 3D Compatibility >>
From: David Gary
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 05:51:54 +0100

Raj wrote:

> I really really hope and pray that MM does not take too seriously the 3D
> part .... and try to make it a major part of FLASH ...3D is not their
> strongpoint ... and hopefully they will just concentrate more on the other
> features of FLASH namely more interactivity , behaviour programming .

I really really hope and pray that MM _does_ take the 3D thing serously.
Look at the reactions from the majority of developers on this list trying to
find a AtoB solution. What a thread. THis is what progammers should pay
attention to.

Where not asking for caustitics or forces. I do believe with simple
scalability and rotational control however
we would have one hell of a package. If not, at least a solution so Flash could
read certain 3D files and convert them to 2d Vector.

-DG-