Subject: stock media for Flash?
From: Laura Kraber
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 23:11:39 +0100

hi,

I've been lurking on this list for a few weeks and have been impressed with
the dialogue. I am the Content Director for StockObjects,
<http://www.stockobjects.com> the first stock media library targetted at
Web designers and developers; in my ongoing quest to determine what kinds
of stock media today's web developers want, I would love to hear your
opinions on the subject. Do any of you use stock media? would stock flash
objects -- characters, objects, etc. -- be useful to you? vector
illustrations, in general? music files or sound effects?

I appreciate any input you have. (I also invite all of you to submit your
flash or other objects to the library --
http://www.stockobjects.com/static/info/infoMenuSupplier.html)

Thanks!

Laura Kraber
Director of Content Development
STOCKOBJECTS

--> lauraatstockobjects [dot] com
--> http://www.stockobjects.com
--> tel. 212.406.8710 ext. 102
--> fax. 212.406.1399
--> 368 Broadway, suite 403, New York, NY 10013