Subject: Re: urgent@+serious!!!(OT)
From: David Gary
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 05:27:50 +0100

Hong wrote:

> This is not a flash related Q & A, but i hope u ppl will read it.
>
> <<<<
> thank you
> >>>>

> <<<<
> it was emailed to me from my friend
>

> Dear Readers
>
> I have just received some news from a pastor cum friend of mine in
> Jakarta, Indonesia. He was saying that there will be another round
> of revolution in the days to come. He does not know when but he said
> soon.....bla, bla bla, <snipped>.

Oh no, not the "RED" paint! Oh no what will we do?!!

Dong,.er I mean Hong, please read below:

"To _UNSUBSCRIBE_ send: unsubscribe flasher in the
body of an email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com N.B. Email address must be the same as
the one you used to subscribe. For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com "