Subject: FLASH: Text Distortion
From: Persio Pucci (Atendimento VIP)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 21:54:48 +0100

Hi folks!,

I am just starting now to use Flash 4.0 (never used a earlier version...) and I am experiencing some weired stuff here :)

If you check my site (http://pessoal.mandic.com.br/~ppucci)  you will see some of it... this is a poor movie. In the last scene, if you look at th "cooming soon" that fades in from white to red, look with atention to the "i" letter. What is it? It happensa in some other animation, too...

Sorry for my poor English, I am from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

See ya!

Persio