Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: sound stuff
From: P. Scot McIntosh
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 04:33:46 +0100

You need a program called a 'ripper'. You can find a number of
free/shareware ones at sites like jumbo, tucows, or shareware.com. Search on
the word "ripper" and look at the descriptions of the resulting programs.
Before I got my Sony CD burner, which came with the software that I use now,
I used Audiograbber (available at shareware.com - search for
"audiograbber"), and it seemed do the job. However, there's one there now
called ncodes20.exe that sounds like it has more features.