Subject: Re: FLASH: Can also see stuff that's Outside Movie Dimension !!!
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:22:23 +0100

Hi Waldo,
Here is what I do in that situation.
Make a new layer and put it at the top of the layer stack so that it
covers all other layers with content.

Draw a filled rectangle with a rectangular hole in the middle. Zoom out
so you can see any art work that might show up outside the stage
boundaries and make sure your boundary rectangle hides everything
outside the stage rectangle.

Lock this layer so that it doesn't keep getting accidentally selected or
moved out of position.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration,