Subject: Re: FLASH: Library window problem
From: Abe
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:25:21 +0100

I have been having exactly the same problem, also with the F4 demo (G3 266,
8.5, 90 megs for Flash). It happens most often when moving symbols from one
library to another. The main culprit appears to be dragging the symbol over
the top bar of the window. The short term solution, drag all symbols in
from the side of the library window.

Abe