Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: FLASH Digital Phone FLash Four Demo
From: Jim Curry
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:33:58 +0100

Wonderful piece! Its a great demonstration of what Flash4 can do with a
very creative person at the helm!
JC

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com)
The Virtual Curry Gallery is filled with fun, entertaining, and
interactive pieces. Be sure to try out the new PaintBall Flash
Game for 1 or 2 players.
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/gallery.html