Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: FLASH Digital Phone FLash Four Demo
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 02:22:11 +0100

Oh My God!!! Who did that phone? I simply must talk to them. That is incredible and the method used could probably help me out a great deal at Cisco. That is incredibly AWESOME!

At 08:54 PM 7/6/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Russell,
>
>> I won't fly off the handle here, because I may simply not have
>> looked in the correct place.
>> Harry, where the hell is the digital phone flash four demo?
>> Seems to me it was just a link to your site, and if that's the case,
>> I'm none to happy about the way you've presented yourself, nice site
>> or not.
>> Otherwise, please correct so that I may find that little phone demo.
>> > http://www.hypersite.net
>You can find it under samples (Flash 4 demo)
>http://www.hypersite.net/samples/sample2.htm
>
>Generally, you should give directions or a more direct link if you have
>it.

>John Croteau croteauaterols [dot] com (mailto:croteauaterols [dot] com)

Thank You,
Rusty Worden
Web Content Engineer
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down
inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.