Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: Macs and market share Question
From: Lyquidart
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:57:48 +0100

In a message dated 7/12/99 3:25:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
batricoatuswest [dot] net writes:

..I presume you are asking, "If they have money, why the iMac?", yes? Well,
..the answer is simple. Ease of use. Ten minutes, out of the box and on the
Web.
THAT IS THE SICKEST THING IVE EVER HEARD OF,, 10 minutes huh??? is that
including the time to create an account or create a dun profile? uh ,, think
not,,

and the out of the box??? i'd rather stick to buying my parts individually,
it enables you to make systems that are far better then the Prebuilts.