Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: Macs and market share Question
From: Lyquidart
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:45:35 +0100

woo hoo 10 minutes,,, god knows people dont want to have to wait any longer
for a one time thing,,(setup),,, i bet thats all they worked on while
creating the damn thing,, Lets put all our effort into 10mins or less,,,,
scratch the idea about all that in depth crap for power users,,,, we want to
make it fast and fun for the ignorant joe,,

SMART people buy what they want cause they read whats the best,,
dumbass's... people you obviously work for/with,, purchase computers contrary
to common belief,,

LAMER FRED,, hehe