Subject: Re: FLASH: Macs, Marketshare, Kevin and my attitude
From: Lyquidart
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:45:49 +0100

In a message dated 7/12/99 5:11:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
batricoatuswest [dot] net writes:

Hi Folks,

I thought the list might benefit from a touch of good behavior, and so
I've opted to waste some bandwidth with it.

I've taken a few minutes to review my comments from earlier, as well as
take in some private words from Kevin and others, and have decided the
following:

1) I could have taken a much better approach in how I wrote my response
to Kevin's querie, especially in light of his expressed assumption he
would be flamed for suggesting 'heresy'. While I never intended to seem
or be in flame-mode, I should have taken the time to point it out, given
his clear predeliction this would be my response, and made more clear
that my position is that the Mac, like WebTV and many others, is an
important economic demographic we should all consider, despite the very
low statistics quoted earlier, and had nothing to do with my personal
affinity for the platform.

2) That, despite my intents, my passionate replies on the subject of macs
in general on this and other topics may give people the impression I am a
Mac bigot, as my smile and good nature isn't guaranteed to be translated
in the black and white fonts you see here. Nor can anyone see the array
of wintel and other platforms at my fingertips, nor know that I use these
items wherever they rate over the Mac. In other words, I am my own enemy
in this regard.

3) Catching up on Flasher stuff when suffering insomnia isn't necessarily
a good idea, as outlined in the previous statements. (;

Anyhow, thanks for listening, and I hope you will take a moment to
reassess my intent beyond any intonation, inferred, imagined or otherwise.

Good Monday to all.

Frederico >>

HEHE SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE AN,, UPRIGHT, Intelegent, Decent kindof guy
slip down to any level you choose to make him,, hehe your pathetic Vikki(can
i call you vikki?)