Subject: RE: FLASH: RE: Macs and market share Question
From: Richard McLean
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:46:12 +0100

>Oh here we go again.
>
>However, Kevin, I don't know what your problem is. I didn't think the mail
>was a personal attack or a defence of the Mac. It just makes sense to cover
>as many platforms as possible and it's not really a big deal.

I couldn't see anything wrong with Frederico's post either.
Nothing inferred, implied or bluntly stated.

To answer your question...

The only way to make the decision about whether you need to support
one platform or browser is to look at your server logs. Each site
will differ in it's make up of traffic, and should be treated
differently.

That said, if you knowingly restrict traffic on one of your client's
sites you should probably have a good reason to do it, get their
permission, give them the choice, and let them know the consequences.

kind regards,
Richard McLean