Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash Banners
From: Phil Ward
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:39:45 +0100

Hi Brian,

I create most of my banners in Flash, because it's great at animation, I
then save as animated gif from Flash open up in Fireworks to optimise and
then save the final banner gif. Are you sure that the banner server will
allow two files for each banner, Flash and GIF?

But if you find a way to export Flash banner and have auto detection with an
animated gif for those without the plug-in, I would be very interested in
the solution.

Regards

Phil Ward
Crescent Graphics

crescent [dot] graphicsatcwcom [dot] net

New Media <> Internet <> Visuals <> A/W