Subject: Re: FLASH: Refreshing content
From: james
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:25:11 +0100

Well, none of these are working for me. I understand
the changing of the browser settings, but that means
every user would have to do this to see the latest and
great flash movie.

I just don't get why it's happening, I mean, when I
use a Response.Expires of whatever years ago with ASP,
even images are refreshed and not pulled from the
cache. Why would a .swf file be any different?

This is annoying especially during development stages.

Any other ideas?