Subject: Re: FLASH: Weirder by the message [OT]
From: Frederico
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 01:15:47 +0100

On 7/22/1999 11:50 AM, Yann via poirieratmediafusion [dot] ca, said:

>No I receive a digest version of
>the list without even subcribing to the digest versions and since I'm
>using claris e-mailer 2.0(not my choice I work for a strange boss, to
>remain polite) I cannot read it. Is this problem par of the bug someone
>mention earlier or is it somthing else.

Claris Emailer v2.0.3 has no problems with digests, from this list or
otherwise. Check your account preferences to make sure it is set to allow
downloads of a sufficient size in order to accommodate the larger message
size of a digest item.

As for not appreciating Emailer, and thinking your boss strange for using
it, I humbly suggest that you simply do not appreciate or are unaware of
the power of Emailer. It does everything all other clients do, and much,
much more, e.g., completely automating the updates of entire websites,
including image processing, database entry and FTP publishing, etc, all
via AppleScript.

If you want to do something in Emailer that you don't think can be done,
write me *privately*, and I'll give you some tips.

Frederico

~La Fortuna aiuta gli Audaci!~