Subject: FLASH: Sorting out Flash 3 / Flash 4 conflicts?
From: unique
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:07:23 +0100

So:

I have seen bits and pieces of information about Flash 4 not running
well on certain computers if Flash 3 is still installed. Does anyone
have a clear picture of the overall problem? As best I can recall, I've
only seen the problem reported from Macs running system 8.1. Is this
correct? Did people experiencing the conflict download the full
installation of Flash 4, or, perhaps, DL the upgrade, upgrade, then
reinstall Flash 3 from CD?

Just trying to sort this all out,

Ken Sherwood